If you are bit by a dog, you should take the following steps:
- Get any necessary medical attention.
- Call the police to make a dog bite report.
- Take pictures of the injury (the bite) and the area.
- Write down what happened so that you can remember later.
- Do not talk to an adjuster from the insurance company.
- Call the Grand Rapids Dog Bite attorney at 616-459-6636.
We will immediately contact the insurance company on your behalf. We will gather all the information to evaluate the claim and prepare a settlement brochure. This will allow the insurance company to evaluate the claim to settle the matter without trial. Must cases settle without litigation and without a trial.
If you have any questions about the dog bite claims process, we can help you. Call the Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorneys for a free evaluation of your claim.
Dog Bit Topics
161 Ottawa NW Suite 201
Grand Rapids MI 49503
616-459-6636 or email@example.com