What is dog attack lawsuit? Under Michigan law, if you or a loved one is attacked by a dog you have a right to bring a dog attack lawsuit against the owner. Typically, our office will review your dog attack and gather all the necessary information to properly assess your claim. We will look at liability and damages. We will also review insurance coverage. Prior to filing a dog attack lawsuit we will send a settlement proposal out to the dog owner and their insurance company. It will state the facts of the attack and damages that you have suffer. Additional, we will include pictures of your injuries, police reports, dog bite reports, and any other documentation.
If a settlement cannot be reached, a dog attack lawsuit is filed. It is similar to other personal injury lawsuits. At that point a jury will decide liability and damages at a trial.
The lawyers at Krupp Law Offices have over 85 years of legal experience. Our Michigan dog attack attorneys have helped people who have suffered dog bite injuries. Schedule a FREE consultation with our Michigan dog attack attorneys so we can help you with your Michigan dog attack case. There are no up front fees to purse your dog attack claim.
What Can a Dog Attack Lawyer Do?
- ANSWER ALL YOUR DOG BITE QUESTIONS.
- FULLY EXPLAIN ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS.
- FULLY EXPLAIN OF ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS.
- FREE DOG BITE ANALYSIS WITH AN ATTORNEY.
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED – 616-459-6636.
No Fees Until Your Dog Attack Law Suit is Settled
You will not be charge anything, until we settle your Michigan dog attack case. Your phone calls, consultations, and all you paperwork is prepared free of charge. We will review the facts of your case and explain Michigan dog bite law for no charge. If you want to have us pursue your dog attack claim, we will only be paid a third of the recovery when you receive your settlement. Pick up the phone and call us immediately for help.
How Do I Get Started with Krupp Law?
Call us immediately for a FREE no obligation dog attack consultation with one of our lawyers. We can answer your dog attack questions.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49506
Dog Attack Infomration
We have the information that you need if you or a loved one is faced with a serious dog attack injury.
- Dog Bite Claims Generally
- Michigan Dog Bite Statute – MCL 287.351
- Dog Leash Laws
- Dog Bite Jury Instructions
- Dog Bite Compensation
- Attorney Fees for Dog Bite Cases
- Michigan Dog Bite Cases
- Contact Form
- West Michigan Animal Control Officers
- Why Hire a Dog Bite Lawyer – Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney
- What to Do if a Dog Bites You in Michigan
- Animal Attack Causing Death
- Dog Bite Statistics – Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney
- More Grand Rapids Dog Bite Lawyer Information