Looking for a Dog Bite Attorney? The attorneys at Krupp law Offices can answer all your dog bite questions. If you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, call us immediately, we can answer all your questions and give you immediate advice when it counts. We have over 85 years of experience helping people like you. We are a local Grand Rapids Michigan law firm. We are not “some guy from Detroit”.
What Can A Dog Bite Attorney At Krupp Law Do For You?
- ANSWER ALL YOUR DOG BITE QUESTIONS.
- FULLY EXPLAIN ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS.
- FULLY EXPLAIN OF ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS.
- FREE DOG BITE ANALYSIS WITH AN ATTORNEY.
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED – 616-459-6636.
What Are The Elements Of A Dog Bite Case?
Michigan has strict liability for dog bite injuries. A dog bite case has two elements. Liabiliyt is the first lement. YOu must show that you were injured by a dog and that you did not provke the dog into biting you (i.e. hitting the dog). The second element is damages. That you sustained a bite which is your injury.
How Much Does An Attorney Cost ?
It costs nothing to call Krupp Law Offices and speak with an attorney immedately. We will explain all of your rights and give you immediate answers to your questions. We will provide you with a written fee agreement that will fully explain your fees. We will not be paid unless you recover something for your injuries. If you win, we win. As compensation for our work we will receive 1/3 of the recovery.
How Do I Get Started With An Attorney from Krupp Law?
Getting started with a dog bite attorney at Krupp Law Offices is easy. We are available for an immedate phone consultation and office visit. We can review you injury and claim and immediately tell answer all your questions. We are located in downtown Grand Rapids Michigan – Across the street from the Kent County Courthouse.
Other Dog Bite Topics:
- Dog Bite Claims Generally
- Michigan Dog Bite Statute – MCL 287.351
- Dog Leash Laws
- Dog Bite Jury Instructions
- Dog Bite Compensation
- Attorney Fees for Dog Bite Cases
- Michigan Dog Bite Cases
- Contact Form
- West Michigan Animal Control Officers
- Why Hire a Dog Bite Lawyer – Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney
- What to Do if a Dog Bites You in Michigan
- Animal Attack Causing Death | Dog Attack Causing Death
- Dog Bite Statistics – Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney
- Other Dog Bite Information